Making Valentine's Day special, we recommend a few gifting options
By: LuxuryFacts correspondent
Posted on: February 3, 2015
Making Valentine’s Day special, we recommend a few gifting options
One of the oldest traditions in the world, Valentine’s Day is still as revered, probably more! And as the popularity of the day increases world over, so does the demand for new gifting ideas! And hence, we list five gift ideas, which we adore…
1. Promesse by Baume & Mercier will charm your lady with its simplicity. The 30 mm dial in polished steel has a bezel set with 30 diamonds. The natural white mother of pearl dial has a refined drape decor detail and features Roman numerals and indexes. Having a polished steel bracelet, the watch is elegant and feminine!
2. Bohemian, free spirited, a traveller with a love for sports and sea. If that is your man, the cross-body bag by Gucci
for men will stand out as a gift for him. A part of Gucci’s Spring Summer 2015 collection, inspired by the nautical seascapes, the bag has unexpected and precious detailing.
3. Did you promise her the moon and stars? It’s time you fulfill that promise with Jaeger-LeCoultre’s Rendez-Vous Celestial watch. The dial is adorned in bordeaux aventurine. When light plays across the watch, it fleetingly shimmers in vibrant red, mineral ochre and even orange shades. The warm-tinted pink gold case makes a stunning match with bordeaux aventurine. Diamonds adorn the sides of the case, all the way to the crowns and the bezel. The hour numerals follow the curve of an entirely guilloché crescent shape. The elliptical dial opening houses a disc bearing a sky chart. The signs of the zodiac, along with various constellations, have been painted on the rotating dial. The watch has a star, accessible through the second crown adorned with an inverted diamond, which shifts in tune with the wishes of its owner, who turns it to indicate the hour of her choice.
4. Not for him, not for her, it’s for both. An experience to elevate in, the Moët Rosé Impérial Unfurl the Tie, is a stylish, rounded, limited edition case that pirouettes open to reveal a bottle of Moët Rosé Impérial and its new elegant ‘Toasting Tie’ stand with 2 flutes. Packaged in pink and black with elegant leather accents, Moët Rosé Impérial Unfurl the Tie is completed with a specially crafted Moët Rosé Impérial booklet that is tucked into the case.
5. If the man in your life means the world to you, Frederique Constant helps you express it – through their water resistant automatic watch from the Worldtimer collection. The dial face features all major capitals from around the globe. A choice of the map of the world inscribed in it, a masculine pattern on the face, from Alligator straps to a steel one, the watch is the perfect style accessory to add in to his look!